CARLEIGH AND AARON

There has been a lot of excitement around here lately, our tree is officially up (!!!) and Christmas is quickly approaching, despite the fact that I have yet to buy a single present. I finally graduated from college last week and have been celebrating every day (by sleeping in til 9am). Alsooooo the week before I graduated, I got engaged! My fiance, Drew, and I will be getting married this August and have already been excitedly planning (scheming) away.

Today I get to share with you the engagement pictures of one of my very dearest friends and her wonderful fiance. Carleigh and I met a little over 3 years ago during our sophomore year of college. From that day on it has been a never-ending competition of who can make the most paper snowflakes, eat the most rainbow chip frosting, drink the most coffee (I will always win), and watch the most Friends (tie). Yes, It IS a competition. I am SO excited that we get to be engaged at the same time, and that I get to be the one with the camera. And even MORE excited to have her stand next to me in my own wedding. Carleigh and Aaron- you two are perfect. And by the way you still owe us dinner.

12 notes + Add comment
  • Chelsea Marie

on December 19, 2012  12:32 pm

JILL! You are so good! & captured there love so perfectly! Love your talent! BEAUTIFUL!

• Carleigh

on December 19, 2012  3:04 pm

Love love love them Jillll. Your little post made me cry. I love you so much it's unreal. Why doesn't someone take pictures of US one of these days...?

• Meagan Norman-Meadows

on December 19, 2012  3:54 pm

You never let me down Jill.
    I love these photos! They capture Carleigh's essence so well! I am so happy for these two, and you and Drew as well!

And if I ever get married, I hope to someday make in the the gallery of your amazing work! OH!!.... congratulations on Graduating!

• Scott

on December 19, 2012  8:33 pm

Beauty meets beauty - my daughter and your work. So well done Jill. Thanks for your labor of both love and creativity which are enduring gifts.

• Emily Kummer

on December 19, 2012  11:15 pm

These are so beautiful! It looks like a J.Crew catalog with lots of love and romance. I've never met you but I totaaaally want you to do my engagement pictures :).

• Hannah Nicole

on December 28, 2012  12:35 pm

holy cow, these are beautiful. lovely job. :)

• Pingback : michigan holland engagement session | Ever Ours

• Nicole

on July 11, 2013  6:40 pm

This is seriously such an amazing shoot! Obsessed with the photos and how you captured their genuine love. Definitely keeping you in mind for the future :) By any chance, do you know where Carleigh bought her coat? Living in Michigan, I'm always on the hunt for a cute & warm one!

• Pingback : Thursday Verse Day: “Everything Will Be Okay” by John K. Samson

• Nicole

on January 23, 2015  12:34 pm

I LOVE these! So emotional!!! And I HAVE to know...where is that beautiful soft, cozy sweater from?!

• Pingback : 50 of Really Cute Engagement Photo Ideas